Terrell Monks, Esq.
Terrell Monks began practicing Law in Oklahoma County the day after he was sworn in as an Attorney, and he has continued in practice for well over 17 years. As always, you can count on Terrell Monks for reliable legal representation for estate planning, civil litigation, probate, and guardianships.
Memberships And Activities:
- Treasurer, Estate Planning and Probate Section of the Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member, and past Chairman, Legal Intern Committee Oklahoma Bar Association
Terrell is listed as one of the Top 3 Estate planning lawyers in Oklahoma City.
- Member of NAELA
- Former Mayor, City of Nicoma Park
- City Attorney, City of Piedmont
- Member, Oklahoma Rules of Professional Conduct Committee
- Former Member City Council
- Chairman Continuing Legal Education Committee OCBA
- Member Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member Cleveland County Bar Association
- Member Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Chair, Legal Intern Committee, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Former Chair and Member Kiwanis Club of Nicoma Park
- Assistant City Attorney, City of Bethany
Oklahoma Estate Attorneys. PLLC.
618 E. South Street, Suite 500
"I have had the pleasure working with Terrell Monks on several occasions. Mr. Monks gives new meaning to the word ethical attorney. He is an honest, hardworking attorney who will tell you the truth in what he can or cannot do for you. I would recommend Mr. Monks for your legal needs."
A Satisfied Client
"You totally turned our lives around. We have something to look forward to. Our future is going to be bright. Very trustworthy, knowledgeable, and kept me informed. You were the best thing that happened to us in 20 years."
Michael And Tina
"Terrell Monks handled a bankruptcy for me several years ago, and recent situation arose concerning this. He and his office were prompt, attentive and handled my situation expertly. Would definitely recommend and use their services again."
"I endorse this lawyer. Mr Monk is very professional and works well with opposing counsel. I wish more attorneys had his attitude toward the practice of law."
Kermit Milburn, Real Estate Attorney
"Attorney Monks advice is spot on; as shown by the answers he has posted for probate questions, he takes the time to answer questions in a common sense manner and plainly addresses legal issues."
Jonathan Millet, Trusts Attorney
"An extremely talented and well respected attorney in the legal community, I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for a lawyer who knows the law and truly cares about protecting the rights of his clients and getting them the most favorable result possible."
John O'Brien, Personal injury Attorney